3rd Level Network Engineer/ Solution Designer
- Job reference:1049815
- Job type:Temporary / Contract
- Sector:Infrastructure, Networks & Support
- Date posted:08/05/2012
Networking Engineer / Solution Designer
Location: St Leonards, North Sydney
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract
My well respected Cloud Infrastructure Technology Provider is now looking to add to their resources with the appointment of an experienced Level 3 Engineer with aspirations of moving into a Solution Design/Architect position to manage their IT Solutions. This role will be responsible for managing a number of concurrent Infrastructure related projects within the larger Program of works. This role will suit a latest technology focused individual from a Telecommunications or Service Provider background. Key Accountabilities:
- Working together with a Project Manager and managed vendors in this busy environment.
- The Solution Designer needs to be adding value by generating ideas to share with and bounce off other Solution Engineers.
- The ability to act as a 4th level support person for the operations area.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and presenting/reporting technical information.
- Extensive, solid experience with managing systems development, implementations and Integration Technologies.
- Required to demonstrate high level skills in developing and documenting ICT technical architectures and solutions particularly related to server and storage solutions for critical business systems in a large ICT environment.
- Required to demonstrate ability to conduct and document technical solution workshops and to gain support for proposed solutions from a wide variety of stakeholders.
- 3-5 Years Level 3 Engineering/ DBA background.
- Strong experience with SQL Server 2008 as a minimum.
- Strong experience with BI SQL, J BOSS, Apache Unix Webserver, TOMCAT .
- Demonstrable experience with VMware 5 & VSphere 4.
- Strong skills within MS Exchange, Windows Server & Active Directory.
- SAN Storage experience – EMC Technologies Preferable.
- Excellent documentation skills for Solution or Design documents & operation manuals.
- Experience with F5 Solutions is HIGHLY desirable.
- Current certification are looked upon favourably.
If you meet all the above criteria, please use the ‘apply’ button to submit your CV. Alternatively call Chris Wood – Candidate Manager on: 02 9249 8070
for further information quoting job reference: 1049815.
This vacancy has now expired.
.Net Software Engineer
Work with a leader in critical communication tools. Create push to talk solutions that service a multitude of industries; defense, federal and state government, transportation, oil and gas and many others...
3rd Line Infrastructure
Infrastructure Engineer / 1 month contract / £300+ per day / 16th December start date
With offices in five continents, this company is truly a global leader in the recruitment industry...
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
· The role is 100% technical and we`re looking for an all-rounder of high standard. The focus will be on 3rd line support but there will be a requirement from time to time to help out with 1st/2nd line requests...
Desk Side Support Role
Desk Side Engineer Role
Promising new 1st level Desk Side Support role with a leading software solutions company based in South Dublin
The successful candidate will be responsible for answering service desk calls...
Infractructure BAU Director
. Manage the global infrastructure performance and availability (Datacenter, Network Voice and Data, Service Desk, Workplace), ensure the functionality of change, capacity & incident management processes...