ANZ Project Manager - SAP Transformation
- Job reference:1048978
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Project Managers & Business/Systems Analysts
- Date posted:26/03/2012
Due to continued growth through acquisition,
organic growth and category expansion, This ASX listed Austrlian owned company is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a new project team to transform their current HR systems and processes across to SAP HCM. This is an immediate opportunity to join a leading global player and be involved in a highly strategic project with global impact. This is a 2 year fixed term contract with extension possibilities. This role reports to the Global Program Director. Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Management of the HRMS project across ANZ.
- Working together with Business and Group IT teams on related HR projects such as ANZ Payroll, Caymus ERP to deliver an integrated solution that meets and support business needs.
- Working together with the ERP vendor to ensure agreed scope and deliverables are met from both sides on this project.
- Working with HR Leadership and process owners to ensure business requirements are understood.
- Ensuring legal and compliance requirements by region and country are met.
- Working with the HR Projects Change Manager to ensure change is managed effectively globally.
- Management and execution of key deliverables globally such as data migration, quality assurance and test plan, functional and systems integration.
- Management of allocated budget.
- At least 10 years’ generalist HR experience and functional knowledge.
- Experience in implementing end to end HR Systems in global organisations and complex environments.
- Project Management and change management experience.
- SAP HCM/HR experience is essential.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Good influencing and relationship building skills.
- An ability to balance complex requirements with a hands on role in implementation and delivery as required to plan.
- A high level of self confidence to interact and communicate across a variety of levels in the business
- Strong execution focus.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements and HR processes.
- Time Management.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR and IT.
- Project Management qualifications.
This is a great opportunity to work with a global leader and well established Australian organisation on a strategic project with global impact. An innovative and dynamic culture that favours "do-ers" who think outside the box. A generous salary and bonus is on offer. For more information please contact Rebecca Powell on 03 9604 4250 alternatively submit your CV.
Only open to locally based residents.
This vacancy has now expired.
.Net Development Manager
Challenging new .Net Applications Manager role in Dublin based multi-national financial services organization
This is a hands-on Project manager role with a wide variety of responsibilities...
Global Application Manager
· Responsible leading the Global Applications team in the areas of Finance, Procurement and G-ERP applications
· Business partner with ownership of support and enhancement for these global applications
IT Head of Solution Delivery - £75k, Luton
IT Head of Solution Delivery - up to £75k, Luton
A market leading organisation is looking to hire an IT Head of Solution Delivery. This person will be a senior member of the IT management team responsible for the...
IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Cambridge - up to £425
Infrastructure Project Manager - Cambridge - up to £425
A market leading global organisation within the technology space requires an Infrastructure Project Manager for an initial 3 month contract based in Cambridge...
IT Operations Manager
IT Operations Manager
A pan UK organisation requires an IT Operations Manager to lead and direct a multi site technical support team.
Responsibilities are as follows:
Lead and direct a technical team in its...