You will lead team members and manage external vendors in ensuring end-to-end core banking application development and delivery services. This includes defining project scope to meet agreed quality standards, customer expectations and budget, as well as manage system design, project planning activities and schedules so that systems are completed on time, tested and released within the required quality standards.
Other responsibilities include establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships with key stakeholders by understanding their business strategies, application usage and priorities. You will also be required to keep abreast of development in banking industry and technology in order to lead the implementations of business process change to deliver significant business value to the bank.
* Provide leadership in managing full life-cycle core banking IT applications implementation, support and development
* Take ownership of internal IT systems and technical architecture by ensuring that applications and processes are clearly operationally effective and fit for purpose for the business
* Lead and implement clear release and change management discipline and manage teams of internal and external resources to deliver outstanding results
* Manage capital and revenue budgets for IT projects and activities
* At least 15 years of IT experience of which 10 years should be in the Banking and Finance industry
* Track record of successfully leading implementation of large, complex core banking IT systems
* Ability to engage senior management and key business leaders so as to provide strategic IT consulting on innovative solutions
* Possesses good communication skills and strategic thinking
* Strong people manager and developer
Marks Sattin (Singapore) Pte Limited, Recruitment Licence Number: 09C3453