Application Support - SQL, Database, CRM, web, Bond Adapt, Crystal reports - London - 30k
My client a Global Professional Services company are seeking to recruit an experienced Application Support Analyst to join their team. You will looking after all of their applications - CRM, web applications, business applications - SQL based systems - from configuring, training, dealing with the Business to improve systems.
Other duties include:
* Manage application support tasks including monitoring daily checks, reports and preventative maintenance;
* Manage and resolve any user issues that arise or escalate internally or to 3rd party support;
* Ensure all issues are logged/escalated in accordance with IT Incident management processes and customers are kept regularly updated;
* Provide cover for ICT first level support if required;
* Adopt a proactive approach to efficiency and data quality; drive improvements within databases;
* Police CRM data quality - drive data cleansing and de-duplication processes;
* Ensure scheduled tasks/services are running on each database;
* Assist with evaluation, installation and configuration of new software products or upgrades;
* Train new starters in CRM usage and core business processes;
* Provide refresher training as required (e.g. after version upgrades);
Looking for people with similar experience supporting Database/CRM applications with the following:
* Profile RPM user, administration, configuration and training level
* Background supporting Business applications would be beneficial - HR, SAP based systems
* Bullhorn Administration - cloud based CRM - desirable
* Daxtra administration - desirable
* SQL query writing
* Crystal reports
* Good IT skills, with particular experience of database management.
In return the company offer excellent package, training and career opportunities
Application Support - Business Apps, SQL, database, CRM, web, Crystal reports - London - 30k
Greythorn Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.