Applications Packager - Sydney CBD - 4 months
- Job reference:1048530
- Job type:Temporary / Contract
- Sector:Project Managers & Business/Systems Analysts
- Date posted:20/06/2012
Applications Packager - WISE Package Studio, Altiris and/or Microsoft SCCM Sydney CBD - 4 months Competitive rate available ! Applications Packager - Sydney CBD - 4 months - Competitive rate available !
As the Applications Packager you will be involved in a project to upgrade the computing environment to Windows 7 and Office 2010 using Sharepoint as a Collaboration tool.
The project also involves implementing a number of other Microsoft technologies, e.g Lync including upgrading to Exchange 2010 and Windows Server 2008R2.
Your role will be to package and deploy software for the new physical and virtual environments.
You must have :-
- Logical problem solving skills
- Expert level of packaging, testing and deployment using WISE Package Studio, Altiris and/or Microsoft SCCM desirable
- Experience in deployment to Win Server 2003, 2010, Windows7 PCs and virtual (VMWare) environments
- Experience in packaging for Citrix environments
- Documentation skills required for packaging & deployment methodologies and asset register updates
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Min. 3 years experience managing and supporting desktop hardware and software and 2 years as System Administrator
This is an excellent company to work for, offering a very competitive rate !
If you require further info please call Joe Ward on 9249 8053.
This vacancy has now expired.
Global Application Manager
· Responsible leading the Global Applications team in the areas of Finance, Procurement and G-ERP applications
· Business partner with ownership of support and enhancement for these global applications
IT Operations Manager
IT Operations Manager
A pan UK organisation requires an IT Operations Manager to lead and direct a multi site technical support team.
Responsibilities are as follows:
Lead and direct a technical team in its...
This is for a specific product that we is call "Livescans". Usually contracts are a smaller value compare to our large scale systems, which also mean there is more projects to manage at any given time (10-13) and they...
Senior Systems Administrator
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systema Administrator join a growing financial services company based in Dublin city centre.
It is expected the person with have a very high level expertise in the...