Applications Support Analyst|CBD|Up to $95k+super|Oracle or SQL skills highly de
- Job reference:1049823
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Database Development/Administration
- Date posted:08/05/2012
Application Support Analyst|CBD|Permanent|Up to $95k+Super|CBD
My client is a successful, well established global construction business and currently seeks an Application Support Analyst to join their application support team. You will have strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL Server or Oracle, a background in application development (ideally in .NET), support or helpdesk services. You will have a strong focus on service delivery and a fast learner as my client is happy to develop and progress your skills in a plethora of applications and technologies. My client currently supports around 100 third party applications and is keen to bring on a candidate with excellent communication skills who is happy to liaise with third party vendors. A solid knowledge of infrastructure (ideally Windows Server) and IP networking would be seen as a significant advantage for this role.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Respond and resolve incidents raised by customers
- Ensure seamless performance of applications and related infrastructure
- Investigate repeat issues, root causes and problem mitigation
- Create and document processes which relate to production applications and infrastructure
- Indoctrinate knowledge of my client’s systems and applications in order to become a lead/senior point of contact for the applications support team
- Be available for on-call support during end of financial year or busy periods (compensated with time in lieu)
- Strong knowledge of relational databases – SQL or Oracle
- IT related degree
- Application support experience in .NET and/or SQL Server
- Strong customer delivery/satisfaction focus
- Solid working knowledge of task automation languages (e.g. VB scripting, Powershell, etc.)
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- Certifications in SQL Server, Oracle E-business, .NET or SharePoint support or development
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure-Windows Server, IP Networks, Microsoft Active, etc.
- Programming background
- Flexible, team player attitude
- Innovative and attentive to detail
Please call Liz Herse, Project Delivery Consultant at Greythorn, on 02 9249 8060.
This vacancy has now expired.
Business Objects Developer
This position requires the candidate to work as part of a small team performing analysis and rapid application development for the business units within COO & the support of those developments through the end to end...
C# Developer/ .Net Developer
C# Developer / .Net Developer
We are in need of a highly skilled C# software developer to develop software systems and conduct technical workshops in the london area. You will be reporting to the Head of Development...
A market leader in the technology space is looking for a technically experienced C++ Developer / Software Engineer to work on all aspects of the software life-cycle. You will work with within a cutting edge environment...
A market leader in the technology space is looking for a technically experienced GDB Software Engineer. You will work on extending existing product features in support of software debugging of applications being...
Epic Clarity Report Writer
Epic Clarity Report Writer
Full Time Permanent Position
Carol Stream, IL
Analyzes and provides specifications for individual reports; writes reports based on detailed specifications collected...