BA / Business Analyst with Agile Experience
- Job reference:1049361
- Job type:Temporary / Contract
- Sector:Project Managers & Business/Systems Analysts
- Date posted:05/04/2012
A leading Australian entertainment company currently requires the expertise of an experienced Business Analyst. Working with the Project Manager and other team members you will support the project process and participate in process improvement within the PMO.
- Organise and facilitate business requirement workshops with users, subject matter experts and management stakeholders across a variety of cross-functional departments
- Gather and critically evaluate requirements based on business value, feasibility and critical path.
- Ensure that user stories are accurately documented, logically split and fully identifies the situation or opportunity. This implies that the appropriate documentation is created for the target audience (user stories, business process work flows, wireframes, etc.)
- Ensure that user stories are made ‘ready’ according to the team’s definition, clearly articulated to the development team and managed effectively through to completion.
- Identify and communicate impediments to the business, project management and development teams.
- Preparation of test scenarios, scripts, monitoring testing results and coordinating UAT testing
- Knowledge of Agile development processes and proven exposure to Agile software development projects including development of new applications
- Extensive, current Business Analysis Experience
- Extensive ability to use Business Process Notational Modelling tools.
- Excellent ability to prepare technical documentation.
- Familiarity with programming languages, including .net.
- Familiarity with database and operating systems with exposure to Microsoft.
- Technically competent with various software programs.
- An understanding of how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
- A general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- An understanding of Internet, Intranet, Extranet and application architectures.
- Experience of facilitating effective communication with the Development Team, and a strong understanding of the needs of this team
- Extensive ability to write User Stories
- Ideally experience from the Media / Entertainment industry.
- Strong Communication and Documentation skills with attention to detail.
If this role sounds of interest and you have the above mentioned skills then please apply now or contact Victoria Luke for more details! 02 9249 8043.
This vacancy has now expired.
.Net Development Manager
Challenging new .Net Applications Manager role in Dublin based multi-national financial services organization
This is a hands-on Project manager role with a wide variety of responsibilities...
Business Analyst - Web / eCommerce
Business Analyst - Web / eCommerce
A growing on-line travel service requires a Business Analyst to join its fast paced dynamic team in London. This individual will be responsible for gathering...
Global Application Manager
· Responsible leading the Global Applications team in the areas of Finance, Procurement and G-ERP applications
· Business partner with ownership of support and enhancement for these global applications
IT Head of Solution Delivery - £75k, Luton
IT Head of Solution Delivery - up to £75k, Luton
A market leading organisation is looking to hire an IT Head of Solution Delivery. This person will be a senior member of the IT management team responsible for the...
IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Cambridge - up to £425
Infrastructure Project Manager - Cambridge - up to £425
A market leading global organisation within the technology space requires an Infrastructure Project Manager for an initial 3 month contract based in Cambridge...