A large retail/corporate bank in the region is looking to hire a Business Analyst Practise Lead to lead a team of dynamic Business Analysts. It is a central team that support bank wide project initiatives. An exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing bank in the region - up to SVP level equivalent.
This role is responsible for leading Practice activity within a specific region. Responsibilities will include guiding activities and development so that the Practice can achieve agreed performance goals.
* Implementing effective operating and service delivery models.
* Promoting service offerings and related value propositions.
* Implementing mature delivery capabilities including tools, processes, quality standards and a skilled workforce.
* Managing relationships with stakeholders including delivery partners, customers and management.
* Optimising the deployment of capability in response to demand.
* Expertise in various business analysis methods and standards.
* Ensure that delivery processes and outcomes are consistent with quality standards.
* Ensure that delivery is supported by the best available skills and resources.
* Apply a set of standard processes to support successful delivery.
* At least 10 years management experience with more than 5 years in depth Business Analysis experience
* Experience working in a banking or consulting environment will be most preferred.
* Good understanding and experience on business analysis industry practises.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills
* Proven experience in managing a large group of business analysis professionals
* Ability to coach and develop others
If you're interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your resume in a word document or call 6590 9159 for a confidential discussion.Marks Sattin (Singapore) Pte Limited, Recruitment Licence Number: 09C3453