- Job reference:1050702
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing
- Date posted:02/08/2012
BI/DW consultant required for excellent consulting firm based in the city. The firm has recently expanded out the scope of their operations and is looking to hire a new consultant to join their team in Sydney, working on high level projects across the information Management, Business Intelligence and analytical space.
- 5 years + commercial experience in databases or within the IT industry.
- Degree or Master Degree in either Mathematics or IT.
- Strong understanding of BI or DW Fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge of one area in the BI/DW space e.g. Business Objects, OBIEE, Hyperion, SAS, Teradata, Informatica, Datastage, Brio, Microstrategy, Cognos and MS BI Stack
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Great problem solving skills
- Organization and commercial awareness
Great training involved in the position along with growth and development within the firm. They are more than happy to fund any certifications/qualifications for their consultants. There are also weekly 2 hour training sessions for all consultants to help them develop their skills in different industries and methodolgies.
If this is a role you may be interested in please call Natalie on 02 9249 8049 for a confidential discussion OR apply below
This vacancy has now expired.
Business Intelligence Specialist
Business Intelligence Consultant
(MS SQL, Data Warehouse, Elite, SQL, MDX, .NET, ETL, VB, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, ProClarity, Kimball)
A Global Law firm are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant to join...