The client is one of the leading Global Bank and has strong presence in Singapore. It is looking at hiring an experienced Project Manager with strong Bond Trading IT knowledge to join its Financial Markets team. You will be interacting with key global business and technology stakeholders in Singapore.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead a technology team to deliver the bond trading requirements across a range of projects.
- Have deep experience and understanding of Bond Trading to determine the best technology and long term plans to support this strategy.
- Define and manage the multiyear technical strategy.
- Contribute to the design, delivery and maintenance of key business processes.
- Manage senior stakeholders in technology and the business.
- Manage people development, performance, compensation within team.
- Vendor management - working with the software vendor to build a strategic relationship.
Qualifications & Skills
- Has good bond product knowledge within Financial Markets.
- Working experience of Bloomberg TOMS will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of successful project management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate courage and creativity in a challenging environment.
- Experience in working in a multi stakeholder environment
- Top class business stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience managing and leading a team in a Financial Markets IT environment
If you're interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your resume in a word document or call 6590 9159 for a confidential discussion.Marks Sattin (Singapore) Pte Limited, Recruitment Licence Number: 09C3453