- Job reference:1049447
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Database Development/Administration
- Date posted:12/04/2012
Our client is a global organisation with their head office based in Melbourne's CBD. They have a requirement within their Applications Team for an experienced Oracle CC&B Administrator. This is a technical hands on role focusing on Oracle CC&B Administration. The organisation is a big believer in training and developing its staff, due to this, and having a great culture, they have a low staff turnover. The role involves supporting and trouble shooting applications, ensuring batch's go through, liaising with the Database and Middleware team, monitoring applications and making sure they're running smoothly.
Critical and essential to this role are strong technical experience with Oracle CC&B.
Top be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience with Oracle CC&B Web Services
- Experience with Oracle CC&B batches and batch interfaces
- Experience with Oracle SQLPLUS, Stored procedures
- Good understanding of Unix Shell scripting
- A solid understanding of SOA concepts
- Good interpersonal and communication skills including strong documentation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Broad Middleware/Oracle Fusion experience would be an advantage
To apply for this role, please send your CV in WORD format by clicking on the Apply Now button below. For a confidential chat, please call Andrea Wilkinson on 03-9604-4202.
This vacancy has now expired.
System Administrator - Linux
System Administrator - (Linux) - £35,000 - Cambridge
System Administrator - (Windows, Linux, Netapp, Storage) - £35,000 - Cambridge
Currently seeking a strong Systems Administrator to work with the following...