I am urgently seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious upcoming Analytics Professional for an international Brand based in Sydney
Reporting into the Head Business Strategy you will deliver multiple projects across key areas of the Business. You will take a leading role in the development, implementation & measurement of the brands products and marketing initiatives.
Your role will include:
- Maintain dashboards
- Present key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms
- Identify areas of opportunity
- Manage the analytics roadmap
- Oversee business performance
- Guarantee business metrics
- support for the broader team
This role will offer high visibility and you will be expected to present strategies & results to senior management. Therefore, strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Your experience | Skills will include:
- Advanced science degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in analytics
- Business analysis or comparable consumer analytics position
- Analytics and Consumer Insights background
- Advanced SQL
- Java programming (Basic),
- MS Excel,
- Web Analytics
This is a high profile role within a leading global organisation whereby hard work, and results, will be recognised and rewarded. Ideal for a junior level programmer striving to get into a Business Web Analysis role.
If you're an experienced Analytics professional seeking a new role, & have the right skill set, apply below or please call Mark Cornwel-Smith on 9249 8040 for more information