Games Programmer Required! A talented Games Programmer is required to join an ever expanding Gaming organisation in Brighton. You'll be working on top secret gaming projects which will involve developing polished gameplay features which will make you proud to work at this organisation.
At the office, You'll become an essential part of a tightly packed team making world class gaming products, so it's important that you're passionate about the makes that you'll be making. As well as getting your head down and programming expert code, this company also likes to put their feet up - They fit as many drinks, doughnuts and celebration into their yearly scheduale as possible. Moreover, with this company you will get to enjoy sensible working hours so that you can make the most of all that Brighton has to offer to its residents.
Games Programmer Main Tasks and Accountabilities:
* Help plan and work on games within the company walls
* Produce and maintain clean, efficient, high-quality, stable and well-documented code
* Optimise your code with direction from peers
* Help improve existing process quality and efficiency
Games Programmer Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: My client is looking for a bit of a Hybrid, so the more technically diverse profile the better.
* Knowledge of source control software such as Perforce, GIT, or SVN.
* Knowledge of Lua and MVC extremely advantageous
* Other languages such as C++, C# and Java advantageous.
Games Programmer Experience:
* At least 4 years' experience in a similar role