Our client is a leading Australian organisation with a strong reputation in the market. Reporting to the Technical Lead, you will be a skilled Java/J2EE Developer who has a strong background in Agile/SCRUM development.
This will be an opportunity to engage with the end users and show your leadership skills to guide and mentor other Developers across design, architecture, coding, and methodology. You will be hands-on with code but you will also be a mature Agile practitioner with a strong understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles.
To be considered for the role you will need to be able to show strong experience with:
- 3-6 years+ in a Java/J2EE software development role
- Strong Agile/SCRUM experience: TDD, Continuous Integration, User Stories, Sprint-planning, Continuous Improvement, etc.
- Experience with Kanban will be highly regarded
- Experience with Open Source frameworks: Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Spring, Hibernate, TestNG, Mockito, etc.
- Experience with the Apache Camel
- Exposure to Greenhopper, Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA, Crucible, Clover, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SOAPUI, etc.
- Ability to lead/mentor junior and intermediate Developers
- Excellent communication skills and a good sense-of-humour!
- Tertiary qualified in Computer Science or a related discipline
If you feel this is the role for you, please send with your CV in
Word format by clicking the link below or call Chris Monk on 03 9604 4254 for a confidential discussion. A coding assignment will also be part of the recruitment process for this role.
***You must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to apply***
***Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted***