Java/J2EE Developer - Immediate Start - Excellent Rate
- Job reference:1051118
- Job type:Temporary / Contract
- Sector:Database Development/Administration
- Date posted:20/08/2012
This leading bank is seeking a technical subject matter expert with systems integration experience to join the Software Distributed Systems team for flagship project.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Participate in the design, development and enhancement of IT systems.
- Ensure smooth and successful implementation of IT projects
- Ensure a high standard of quality on programs and system delivered.
- Technical analysis and documentation of current systems.
The individual we are looking for should have the following skills and experience:
- 7+ years in J2EE banking and finance development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good coordination skills, quick learner and individual with positive attitude
Please submit your resume by clicking the "Apply Now" button, and then call David on 02 9249 8054 for an immediate interview.
This vacancy has now expired.
Oracle Database Developer
Greythorn is looking for a Database Developer to join a rapidly growing media company who is looking for a Senior Database Developer to join their team...
SQL Database Developer
Challenging new SQL database developer role with a leading US software company based in Dublin South West
This role is perfect for someone who is an enthusiastic team player who has strong communication and...