- This role will be responsible for SAP HR functional and technical leadership to the support team by driving business requirements and take accountability for Business Analysis & Planning, Elicitation, Requirements Management & Communication, Enterprise & Requirements Analysis
- Lead a team of Support consultants in providing 2nd level functional support for the SAP HR/Payroll modules and manage Ad-hoc projects.
- Prepare and provide functional support for reports, interfaces and enhancements including preparation of design documents and detailed specifications for ABAP programming.
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance teams in defining QA testing scope and approach and clarifying requirements
- Implementations experience of atleast 2 full life-cycle SAP HR/Payroll projects (Release 4.6C or ECC6.0), with in-depth hands-on configuration experience in Personnel Administration, Payroll, Benefits,
- Compensation Management, Time Evaluation, Authorizations
- SAP HR security administration experience
- Familiarity and experience with ABAP programming, LSMW Query
- Proven ability to build effective business relationships and work cross functionally in a team environment
An attractive remuneration package and career progression await the successful candidate.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs directly Shortlisted candidates will be notified soon.Marks Sattin (Singapore) Pte Limited, Recruitment Licence Number: 09C3453