SAP Systems Analyst
- Job reference:1049205
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:ERP & CRM
- Date posted:12/04/2012
We are seeking a professional and experienced SAP Systems Analyst to join an established Business Applications team in this national organisation. This role is responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all SAP and related applications.
The primary function of this role is to assist the various business process owners using the SAP systems by ensuring the systems fully support existing processes and by assisting with the implementation of changes and new processes. Responsibilities:
Required skills & experience:
- Ensure the system and users are adequately supported through prompt resolution of system problems, maintenance of system documentation and the performance of regular tasks.
- Ensure system and data integrity for all SAP supported applications by ensuring users are authorised, all changes are properly controlled and errors are identified, rectified and minimised.
- Work with business process owners and key users to implement new or changed processes and to improve existing processes;
- Work with internal customers, and external support vendors to ensure that agreed systems, enhancements, processes and procedures are in place to meet requirements.
- Advanced working knowledge of SAP CRM
- Experience in one or more of the following SAP applications: ERP, BW, Solution Manager
- Strong knowledge of ITIL concepts and practices
- Exceptional ability to understand and work with a variety of IT systems
- Strong SAP configuration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, influencing skills and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a permanent role with a leading national organisation. There is great long term career development potential that comes with this role. This company is really focused on delivering the best service possible to it's customers and looks for the same in it's staff.
For more information please call Rebecca Powell on 03 9604 4250.
Applicants must be locally based residents.
This vacancy has now expired.
Application Architect / Technical Architect - London - 70k
Application Architect / Technical Architect (SAP, Oracle, Java, .Net, SAAS, CRM) - London (City) - £55-£70k
Are you a Top Quality Application Architect (Technical Architect or Solution Architect) looking for your...
MS Dynamics NAV Consultant / Technical Lead
MS Dynamics NAV Consultant / Technical Lead, North West, 35k-45k
Highly successful and firmly established retail business seeks an experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant / Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical...