Senior Build Engineer position..
- Job reference:1049158
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Database Development/Administration
- Date posted:26/03/2012
My client's services and agile techniques are world’s best practice and optimised for delivery of business solutions using the best in class technologies.
Partnering with not only IBM & HP they strive to deliver a high standard of product & service for their clients.
Due to increased customer requirements my client is now looking to bring on board into their dynamic team a Senior Build Engineer. This position will include but not be limited to:
To be considered for this permanent opportunity, my client is looking for the successful candidate to:
- Providing solutions for large &/or complex Projects, focusing on continuous integration & deployment.
- Providing technical leadership & guide environment/operations & development teams in the automation of builds.
- Provide expertise & technical consulting to client Projects in a way that builds & maintains professional relationships.
- Lead & direct engineers & configuration analysts to execute on a defined method for environment & release management to satisfy all customisation of Software aretfacts in commercial enterprise applications.
- Have proven experience as a Senior or Lead Build Engineer focusing on continuous integration & continuous deployment for large complex clients.
- Have practical experience using Build Engineering Tools.
- Having previous experience in Scripting Languages is highly regarded.
- Have a solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle in traditional & agile practises also having an understanding of Technology stacks that make up functioning applications.
If you believe that your the perfect person for this permanent opportunity, please click on the "apply now" button below sending your resume in WORD Format, or for a confidential phone chat, please call Katrina Thorburn on 03 9604 4214.
This vacancy has now expired.
Can Work Remote!!! Open Source - Recognized Apache Foundation Members in the Engineering Team, including the CTO.
Become a committer - be the team lead on "Big Data" technologies, amazing group of people...
Senior Software Engineer
This team is currently in the conception stage of migrating from a legacy system into a distributed systems architecture platform using Cassandra.
Looking for an experienced senior developer to join...
Software Engineer C++/Win32
Greythorn is seeking a Software Engineer with expertise in C++ and Win32.
This role will support Boeing's Flight Test Case Study. In addition you will not be working on site at Boeing but instead in our Pioneer...
SQL Report Developer
6 Month Contract
Seattle, WA (First Hill)
Greythorn is seeking an experienced SQL developer who also offers strong report development experience...