Network Support- 3months- London
My client, a media organisation has a requirement for a senior networks support specialist to provide technical 3rd line support for the 250+ network devices and 3500+ users.
Day to day tasks will require the ideal candidate to support, maintain and develop the network telephony environment. Offering hands on 3rd line support for operational problems and issues referred by the service desk and other technical support teams.
· CCNA required. CCNP/CCVP desirable
· Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8
· Cisco Unity Connection 8
· Voice gateway configuration/dial plan services/dial peers
· Cisco Wide Area Application Services
· Genesys call/email distribution
· Red Box Call Recording
· ARC operator console
· Windows Server or Linux OS desirable
· ITIL Awareness
· ISO 27001 experience/awareness
· Extensive knowledge of networking and network protocols
· Ability to work individually and as part of the team
· Aptitude to quickly gain knowledge of new technologies in order to support business needs
· Thorough knowledge of TCP/IP, related protocols and IP subnetting
-Understanding of network security systems
Greythorn Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.