SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR POSITION...
My client being a Global company with a solid focus on your Technical knowledge growth and career progression opportunities is now looking to bring on board into their Infrastructure team a Systems Administrator.
This is a really diverse position being Monday to Friday only and offering solid career progression opportunities stepping into a 2IC role in the near future. This position will also include having a mentoring component for the Desktop Support team and the other more junior System Administrators.
This position will also include being a part of current, on-going and new Projects including:
- Upgrading their Virtual environment from V4 to 5.
- A Telephony upgrade.
- Implementing a new SAN and also
- A large Video Conference Project.
Within this position my client is looking for the successful person to have previous experience working with:
- Active Directory, Windows Server 2008 and VMWare.
- Also having exposure to Cisco products and ideally having a previous working knowledge of: McAfee/Checkpoint although this is not a necessity.
If you believe that your the perfect person for this fantastic permanent opportunity, please click on the "apply now" button below sending your resume in WORD Format, or for a confidential phone chat, please call Katrina Thorburn on 03 9604 4214.