SENIOR TECHNICAL TEAM LEADER ROLE.
My client being a global company who are a premier provider of innovative technology and integrated marketing solutions. Due to internal growth they are now looking to bring on board a Technical Team Leader to take full ownership of the infrastructure sector also having 3 direct reports plus 1 Oracle DBA. This position will also work closely across their entire business.
Based in the CBD the Technical Services Team Leader is responsible for Managing the performance of the Infrastructure & Oracle DBA team also working with them closely bringing out the best in each individual. This position will also include the sourcing and the management of external suppliers. Whilst still being hands on working across the latest technologies.
Also this position will be responsible for ensuring that all of the IT Infrastructure is functioning appropriately and that all the systems and the data are protected and recoverable. This will include but not be limited to Hardware, Networks, Servers, DR, Telephony & Mobile devices. Other Key Accountabilities for this position will include but not be limited to:
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, my clients is looking for the ideal person to:
- Provide an appropriate infrastructure, processes, and tools for the effective management of change within their production environment.
- Management of Project work that changes the capability or capacity of the internal or external environments. Also accurately project and cost the resource required to deliver new Infrastructure Projects.
- Actively participate in cross-departmental discussions concerning business strategies & the impact of these on current & emerging IT requirements.
- Manage the distribution of work amongst your team also managing the performance of all direct reports.
- Providing detailed & accurate input into the budgeting & budget re-forecasting process. Overall monitoring & managing all departmental costings.
- Having previous Leadership or Management experience within a similiar position is highly desirable.
- Having an extensive Infrastructure background is of high importance as this position is taking ownership of the Infrastructure team.
- Ideally having previous experience working within an Oracle environment or having exposure to Oracle Databases would be highly beneficial.
If you believe that your the perfect person for this fantastic permanent opportunity in the CBD, please click on the "apply now" button below sending your resume in WORD Format, or for a confidential phone chat, please call Katrina Thorburn on 03 9604 4214.