- Job reference:1050310
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Database Development/Administration
- Date posted:05/07/2012
We are currently recruiting for a Java Developer
to join the R&D team of one of our key clients, a truly global software vendor.
Ideally you will have;
- 4 years solid Java development experience
- Good knowledge of object oriented design.
- Application server experience for JBoss, Tomcat and Glassfish.
- A strong background in Java coding and programming and also testing of software.
- The ability to produce high quality work within given time frames.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as Javascrip and RIA.
- A strong sense of team work and the desire to work in a strong team environment.
- Experience with UML.
In addition you will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision and interact effectively with all team members.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity, forward your resume through via the 'apply now' function and/or contact Ruairi Redmond on 07 3009 9297.
This vacancy has now expired.
Oracle Database Developer
Greythorn is looking for a Database Developer to join a rapidly growing media company who is looking for a Senior Database Developer to join their team...
SQL Database Developer
Challenging new SQL database developer role with a leading US software company based in Dublin South West
This role is perfect for someone who is an enthusiastic team player who has strong communication and...