- Job reference:1050310
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Database Development/Administration
- Date posted:05/07/2012
We are currently recruiting for a Java Developer
to join the R&D team of one of our key clients, a truly global software vendor.
Ideally you will have;
- 4 years solid Java development experience
- Good knowledge of object oriented design.
- Application server experience for JBoss, Tomcat and Glassfish.
- A strong background in Java coding and programming and also testing of software.
- The ability to produce high quality work within given time frames.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as Javascrip and RIA.
- A strong sense of team work and the desire to work in a strong team environment.
- Experience with UML.
In addition you will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision and interact effectively with all team members.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity, forward your resume through via the 'apply now' function and/or contact Ruairi Redmond on 07 3009 9297.
This vacancy has now expired.
C# Developer/ .Net Developer
C# Developer / .Net Developer
We are in need of a highly skilled C# software developer to develop software systems and conduct technical workshops in the london area. You will be reporting to the Head of Development...
A market leader in the technology space is looking for a technically experienced C++ Developer / Software Engineer to work on all aspects of the software life-cycle. You will work with within a cutting edge environment...
A market leader in the technology space is looking for a technically experienced GDB Software Engineer. You will work on extending existing product features in support of software debugging of applications being...
Can Work Remote!!! Open Source - Recognized Apache Foundation Members in the Engineering Team, including the CTO.
Become a committer - be the team lead on "Big Data" technologies, amazing group of people...
Senior Software Engineer
This team is currently in the conception stage of migrating from a legacy system into a distributed systems architecture platform using Cassandra.
Looking for an experienced senior developer to join...