Highly recognised Company are now seeking to appoint a highly talented CCNA Qualified or Trained Systems and Networks Engineer. Your suitable Windows Server, Cisco Networks and IT Infrastructure expertise is now in demand.
You will join a dynamic team based in East Melbourne. Your role will include a mixture of business as usual support and project based work including office relocations, and the implementation of new IP Telephony systems. The successful individual will ideally have;
- CCNA or above is essential for the Networking side of this role
- Bachelor Degree ideally in a Information Technology
- 2 years + experience as a Systems Engineer on the infrastructure side
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- Exchange 2010 - Recent migration project experience will be considered as desirable
- Virtulisation and VMWare - Recent virtulisation project experience is considered desirable
- Data Centre Operations - Recent Data Centre experience will be considered desirable
- Advanced Networking Skills including Cisco networks and IP Protocols
- Extreme Hardware
This role requires you to have an ability to work in a diverse and broad Technology environment. You will be working in brand new offices based in the heart of East Melbourne.
The rewards include a market competitive package and the ability to develop and learn new skills across a wide range of technology and environments. This role will suit a candidate who is seeking a long term permanent role with a leading organisation.How to Apply;
To apply please send a copy of your most relevant CV in WORD
now or call Andrea Wilkinson on (03) 9604 4202 for a confidential chat.